Hawaii Youth Symphony, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization organized under the laws of the State of Hawaii, encourages the solicitation and acceptance of gifts to HYS for purposes that will help HYS to further and fulfill its mission. Our Federal Tax ID is 99-0119771. Thank you for your support of Hawaii Youth Symphony!
Easy Ways to Give:
- Donate now to the Annual Fund
- Shop at Amazon via AmazonSmile – a percentage of all sales will be directed to HYS!
Send a check, payable to “HYS” or “Hawaii Youth Symphony” to 1350 S. King Street, Suite 201, Honolulu, HI 96814
Call HYS at (808) 941-9706 with your credit card information. We accept MasterCard, Visa, AmEx, and Discover!
Thank you for your support!
Annual Giving Milestones
September: The NOTEworthy Challenge
December: Year End Gifts to the HYS Annual Fund
HYS appreciates gifts made at the end of the calendar year. The year in which a deduction can be taken depends upon the date of the gift, which the IRS defines as the date when the donor irrevocably surrenders control of the gift. In order to comply with IRS guidelines, HYS must adhere to the following:
- Gifts Made By Mail: Postmark date on/before Dec. 31
- Gifts Delivered: Date delivered
- Gifts Made by Credit Card: Date charge authorized
- Gifts Made by Electronic Transfer: Date completed by bank
- Physical Securities: Date delivered in negotiable form
- Brokerage Accounts: Date entered into charity’s account