Session A: June 29-July 5, 2019
Instrumental Workshops (Ages 10-18)
- Designed to develop musical and technical skills on individual instruments, in a dynamic, group setting.
- Available for Horn, Trumpet, Trombone/Low Brass.
Session B: July 6-14, 2019
- Formerly known as the “PMI Core,” Session B’s Symphonic Band Program provides a formidable large ensemble experience for students of all band instruments.
- The workshops are carefully designed to develop musical and technical skills. In additional to sectional coaching, instrument-specific techniques will be covered by the faculty.
- Each instrument section will be assigned 1 faculty member per 10 students, for an optimal classroom learning environment.
Dr. John Devlin, Conductor
- An advanced program for serious orchestral students.
- Open by audition only.